Ozonetel Challenges Developers on KooKoo platform!
Ozonetel, India’s only Omni channel Cloud Communications Company has tied up with Venturesity to run a series of online Hackathons, challenging developers across the country to build exciting apps on its KooKoo platform which is the core of all Ozonetel offerings. The objective is to build awareness about the KooKoo platform which is the only one of its kind in India and expose it to the developer community across the country to build different apps on the platform.
The KooKoo hardware and software is all home grown and has been tried and tested for robustness, reliability and high performance. The platform offers open APIs to developers to build innovative apps. Some of the apps that have already been built on KooKoo by various Ozonetel customers are:
- ZipDial to create a new market, based on Missed call applications
- NextDrop uses KooKoo to provide water supply alerts to residents in Karnataka
- Akshara Foundation uses KooKoo to monitor public school performance
- TastyKhana, Abhibus, Wipro etc. are using KooKoo to power their call centre solutions
- Englishdost is building a phone based learning system for rural students
- Rockettalk is building a phone social network to connect to users using the voice network
- Sokrati is working on an Ad tracking system using phone numbers
- Zomato enables mobile/phone users to book the table in a restaurant
- Grameen Foundation provides medicine alerts to HIV patients and keeps doctors updated
The hackathon series started in early December and will go on till mid-Feb. The problem statements for the hackathons are given by the Ozonetel Engineering team while the online hackathons are run using Venturesity’ s platform. The platform, developed by Venturesity for conducting hackathons both online and offline, enables Ozonetel to reach out to the developer community. Ozonetel is giving free credits to developers for building these apps. Each hackathon is open for a minimum of 2 weeks and developers across the country can submit their apps. The submissions are again evaluated by the Ozonetel engineering team. The response to these hackathons so far has been tremendous and developers have built varied apps around Bitcoin, communication channels, social media, ecommerce and many more. Ozonetel is giving exciting cash prizes & vouchers to winners and for early bird submissions.
Find out more on: http://www.venturesity.com/challenge/id/168#
For more visit: www.ozonetel.com ; Twitter - @OzonetelSystems
Ozonetel Systems Private Ltd