Ease the business communications of a Dealer network on an Intelligent IVR service
How to streamline intra- business communications related to day to day affairs?
Businesses in the Consumer Durables, Automobiles accessories, Farm equipment, FMCG domain have a large Pan-India distribution network typically having multiple levels. A typical flow of goods would be Factory -> Company Warehouse -> Super stockiest -> Tier 1 distributor -> Tier 2/3 Dealer
ERP is the norm for monitoring flow of goods in such networks. However, due to connectivity & accessibility challenges the last leg is not part of this network. This is where the high Telecom penetration can be used as a channel for business communications.
A typical call flow (Using Ozonetel’s services) between a Tier 3 deal & Super stockiest or the Company could be
- Ozonetel provides for a Virtual number for each of the company stockiest & configures an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Application to route calls intelligently to right departments – Payments, Orders, Shipment etc
- Tier 3 dealer calls the Stockiest on the virtual number & connects to the right department
- What if the stockiest doesn’t pick up the phone – The call can be re-routed to the Company call cente
- Sockiest gets a confirmation of the call and the details via SMS or Email. The same can be updated by the Stockiest team in the company ERP software to
- The ERP can be linked with a SMS platform also to send timely updates to the dealers in the network
- Accurate & timely flow of information within the company network
- No more unanswered calls within the company network
- All calls are recorded & can be monitored on a live basis
- The IVR services can be used for promotional messaging announcing the latest offers, while the calls are connecting
- Specific region-wise issues can be identified basis the number of support calls being received
- The facility is available at No additional CAPEX or Rental or Setup cost and comes in a fully prepaid module – Easy to setup, Easy to use